Abstract and Presentation Guidelines
- All abstracts, talks and posters must be presented in English.
- The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the session chairs.
- The maximal length of abstracts is 3,500 characters (incl. spaces).
- Each contributed talk should be 20 min in length including time for questions.
- Invited talks are allocated 30 min (45 min for keynote lectures) including question time.
- Posters should not exceed the size of a standard A0 (84.1cm x 118.9cm) in portrait layout.
Please note: Posters presented at the Early Career & Graduate Student Workshop will also be presented at the main meeting. Participants who give an oral presentation at the workshop are asked to present a poster on their topic at the main meeting (for this no additional poster abstract submission is required).